Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Golf Buddies


I play in a Golf League at Brentwood Country Club where we live. We play each Wednesday from March until October. We play in scrambles, most par's, mystery holes, we host other clubs. We have a lot of fun. Since we only play 9 holes we are considered the more social group. The serious ladies play 18 holes. Several of us are considering moving up and playing 9 and 18 holes next year. Since I have only been playing for 3 years- last season I was voted "Most Improved". This year I held a position on the Board. Of all things they asked me to take all of the pictures and make a scrapbook. SHOCKING RIGHT!!!!! This next year I will be the VP. I have grown to love each one of the Lady's that I play with and each one of them are at a different stage in their own life. Some played in HIgh School and College but are now taking care of small children. Some have played for 30 plus years. All are Amazing and I learn something about the game each week when I play. This picture is of my favorite girls Nancy Perna, Amy Cottrell and Jeanie Frautschy. It was taken yesterday during our Breast Cancer Awareness Day.

No comments:

Snow -December 2008


turkey bowl-November 27,2008